Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The New Exploitation Anonymous

There have been a few changes...The school has seen some serious upheaval, and I want to get out of here now more than ever. As the sole editor of this blog these days, I don't have time to juggle my teaching obligations, scholarly research, and sifting through spam for the occasional comment. I have erased the entire site and am in the process of rebuilding it from scratch...it will be up eventually but give me some time. At the moment I am trying to re-post a selection of the old posts and comments from a variety of anonymous contributors (both for and against this project). Once those are all up, I will consider finding time to continue posting some articles etc. The exact new direction of this blog is still vague - let me see how I feel when I'm done rebuilding it...

anon.